Fix For Winscp Error (connection Refused Or Timed Out)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
You need to putfile au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist using iPhoneinterface.

Right Click Save As
DL Link:: http://iPhone.natetrue.com/au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist

cd /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/
putfile /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist
iPhoneInterface instantly crashed when I did this.

Where do I need to put that file before I type the line "putfile..."? I put it in the same directory as iPhoneinterface.exe and after I typed "putfile..." it crashed.

Also, on my iPhone there is already a file called au.ANS.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist in that directory while yours is spelled au.ASN.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist (emphasis added). Is there a spelling error here? Should that second part be ans instead of asn to overwrite the old file?

zineh

Dec 4, 2007
Otb 1.1.2

Now the problem is the same, but different.

I've recently bought an iPhone and I can't even put this file into this folder because the folder isn't available. Check out the iPhoneInterface log:

s_iPhoneInterface
s_Waiting for phone
s_Connection established.
e_Not jailbroken
r_command
ls
l_./
l_../
l_DCIM/
l_com.apple.iTunes.lock_sync
l_com.apple.update.plist
l_iTunes_Control/
l_update
l_update.tst
r_command
cd /usr/bin
/usr/bin: No such file or directory
r_command
*******************DISCONNECTED*******************

iPhoneInterface instantly crashed when I did this.

Where do I need to put that file before I type the line "putfile..."? I put it in the same directory as iPhoneinterface.exe and after I typed "putfile..." it crashed.

Also, on my iPhone there is already a file called au.ANS.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist in that directory while yours is spelled au.ASN.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist (emphasis added). Is there a spelling error here? Should that second part be ans instead of asn to overwrite the old file?