Flash to be Included in Update

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
An impending software update to Apple's iPhone will include a plug-in for the handset's Safari web browser that will finally enable users view Adobe Flash media files, the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg reports.

http://tinyurl.com/3cwh46

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
An impending software update to Apple's iPhone will include a plug-in for the handset's Safari web browser that will finally enable users view Adobe Flash media files, the Wall Street Journal's Walt Mossberg reports.

http://tinyurl.com/3cwh46
That's good, but it will also open up all those flash advertisement panels on web pages as well.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
"finally enable"

Like the phone has been out for months. lol

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Yay! I am so glad we are going to be able to have flash on our phones..

Now... If i cold somehow get firefox and adblock on there... :p

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Yay! I am so glad we are going to be able to have flash on our phones..

Now... If i cold somehow get firefox and adblock on there... :p
I greatly prefer Safari....except on my PC. That BETA that's out, has some bugs. ;) haha

ccr78

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I greatly prefer Safari....except on my PC. That BETA that's out, has some bugs. ;) haha

Yeah safari on the PC isn't too hot right now, though I am sure it will be great once they get the kinks worked out.

As far as using a browser on a PC is concerned, I am all about firefox.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Yeah safari on the PC isn't too hot right now, though I am sure it will be great once they get the kinks worked out.

As far as using a browser on a PC is concerned, I am all about firefox.
yeah, i use it on my PC. Tried to switch to Safari 3 times, just keep finding new problems I can't deal with, right now. lol