India
There is nothing named sky fire in app store

Any other solution
Or wht if I'll convert flv videos to mp4 then wht it gonna upload in iPhone
Or gonna visible if yes then how to convert. To mp4

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Linda

May 17, 2011
Will we ever get 'Flash' or something like it for IPad? There are a lot of sites that use it.Not real keen on jail breaking .

Linda

May 17, 2011
Thanks David.
The sound is like it's coming from underwater. Is that normal?

Kieron_j

Bronze
Jan 22, 2011
In a meeting SJ announced that flash would never be used by Apple as it's too 'buggy'. His word not mine.

MuddyPaws

Zealot
Oct 3, 2009
............it drains the battery fast.
Now how would you know that since flash isn't an option? How much of it would you run? Videos drain battery faster than it sitting in my bag but I have the option to either watch them and drain battery or leave it in the bag.

SJ is an ass and just doesn't want it to work.

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Now how would you know that since flash isn't an option? How much of it would you run? Videos drain battery faster than it sitting in my bag but I have the option to either watch them and drain battery or leave it in the bag.

SJ is an ass and just doesn't want it to work.
Flash IS a battery killer.
1) on laptops it can and will suck down battery. I have flash disabled on my Mbp and easily get 7 hours browsing. But with flash on I get about 4-5.
2) Apple has tested flash on the iPhone and it does suck down battery. I've used frash before and my battery life was 2 hours (I wanted to see for myself)

I myself could care less for flash because it is buggy as hell also.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
On my phone, Flash content appears with a little green arrow icon inside a box. I touch it to trigger the content otherwise it's not active. So battery wise is negligible.

Anyways, here's a bit of HTML5 news recently released. Facebook is gonna try to circumvent the App Store via HTML5. I've seen lots of post asking for a shift to the standard. This should trigger a ton of copy cats if successful. At least unless Mobile Safari gets locked up in iOS 5.1 ;)

http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/15/facebook-project-spartan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)