Flashlight Apps Approved

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I like the one called LED Light for iPhone 4 Free by Jason Ting.
First of all it is real.
I didn't think Apple would approve these apps for a while. It has Auto on, hitting the switch is not necessary. It has a strobe function that can be adjusted to very fast, or super slow. It does have a little ad on top, but does not interfere with anything.
I put this puppy on my home page as I hope to find it useful. Most are $.99 and do the same thing....go figure. (This one is free).

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm using lightOn. It's really just a case of tapping the app to launch it and boom, the light is on. To turn the light off, simply click the home button.

In my opinion, that is all you need, no messing about ;)

ctmed5408

Jun 24, 2010
First of all it is real.
I didn't think Apple would approve these apps for a while. It has Auto on, hitting the switch is not necessary. It has a strobe function that can be adjusted to very fast, or super slow. It does have a little ad on top, but does not interfere with anything.
I put this puppy on my home page as I hope to find it useful. Most are $.99 and do the same thing....go figure. (This one is free).
Thanks. Just downloaded this and I love it. Works great for what I need.

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
I just open the camera , make sure it's set to video and turn flash on. Instant flashlight.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
to many steps and id rather have my camera ready for a quick snapshot personally. LED Flash light for iPhone 4 seems to be the best one and its free. i think im enjoying it a little too much actually

I just open the camera , make sure it's set to video and turn flash on. Instant flashlight.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
First of all it is real.
Totally agree, and it's iAd supported so that's fun to play with too :) ... Great App!

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
Hey Hey it does have iAd, I did not realize that.
iAds are not that bad, its the same size as all the other banner ads, it just had more interaction when you click on it, plus it does not take you out of the App or launch Safari.