Fleksy Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by ZR_Yancy, Feb 16, 2013.

1. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

Has anybody tried this app? I love this keyboard. It does take some getting used to with the gestures but once you get it down, it's awesome. I don't even type with the onscreen keyboard anymore. I can actually compose an email or sms without looking at my iPhone anymore. Apple needs to incorporate this keyboard natively. It takes predictive typing to the next level. It was also free when I downloaded it but may have changed since. It will also be very helpful for the seeing impaired with the voiceover.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fleksy-happy-typing/id520337246?mt=8

2. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

3. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

I know texting and driving is a no no but people will continue to do it whether it is legal or not. This may actually reduce accidents with texting and driving since we eventually don't have to look at the phone and keep our eyes on the road. Just another option to using the Siri/voice dictation for composing SMS or emails.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You'll always have to look down to check its accuracy while driving, so the advantage is gone. I have this keyboard and it's not that accurate. Interesting concept, though.

5. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

Not if you have the voice on but you are right. To send the SMS or email, you will have to look at the screen.