Flip leather case for iPhone Review by iPhonetony

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
The iPhone leather case by CarryMobile was designed with the thoughts of what an iPhone user needs. Protection, and easy access. This beautiful, well hand crafted case features a removable 360 degree belt clip, a flip open design, wallet feature to put cash or credit cards in, and eye catching white stitching.

With my other iPhone case I was always taking it in and out of the case to use it. With this case there was no need to do so. The flip open feature provides easy access to the home screen so I can check my email, text, or screen my call before picking up with my bluetooth device.

If your saying to yourself that this case is not for you because you don't like to carry your phone on your belt, think again. The removable clip makes for a great protective case to carry your iPhone in your pocket, or purse.

This case can be purchased at CarryMobile website for $28.00 www.carrymobile.com

casee.jpg hip.JPG casepic2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
sorry but this sounds more like you are selling it rather then reviewing it...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Did not want it to sound like that but I feel in love with this case. I have others to try out but don't want to since I enjoyed this one so much.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
again, not being a jack ass here... i just believe that there must be pros and cons with a review... there has to be something that annoys you or that bugs you about it... i find it hard to believe that you LOVE it all that much...

saysay

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
again, not being a jack ass here... i just believe that there must be pros and cons with a review... there has to be something that annoys you or that bugs you about it... i find it hard to believe that you LOVE it all that much...
...not all reviews need pros and cons. He's simply recommending a case that he likes.

iKhanh

Aug 26, 2007
cons: bulky looking, cant slip into your jeans or khakis without looking like your carrying small novel. I also think the flap hanging there is sloppy looking, i do appreciate the screen protection and executive look though..

to each his own. I love my slim rubberized case but it sure wouldn't protect my iPhone much from 4-5 foot drops. Your phone would be protected well in your leather executive portfolio hinging leather briefcase case.

if only we could have slim , impact protection, rubberized or sleek leather. ohhh the many combinations of what makes a great case.