Flying Car Video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It would be so sweet to finally have flying cars that were represented in movies like "The Fifth Element" but I just don't think I could handle people being able to fly AND drive. The number of awful drivers these days baffles me. Could you imagine someone late to work, getting dressed, putting on makeup, talking on the cell phone, AND eating breakfast at the same time, while flying? I shudder at the very thought.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
It would be so sweet to finally have flying cars that were represented in movies like "The Fifth Element" but I just don't think I could handle people being able to fly AND drive. The number of awful drivers these days baffles me. Could you imagine someone late to work, getting dressed, putting on makeup, talking on the cell phone, AND eating breakfast at the same time, while flying? I shudder at the very thought.
True - very scary ...

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Pretty cool. It’s a plane though. But the video sure is fun. Wish they didn’t dub so loudly over the English speaking. I wonder if there’s a version without the dubbing.

I have to disagree with the “most successful and probably the most famous flying car design to date” statement. The moller skycar is the most famous car to date now…
http://www.moller.com/ especially since they have been on coast to coast* and they are about to go into production. I think you have to have a pilot's license to fly one, and of course they are insanely expensive.

*(the number one talk radio show at night with millions of listeners from around the world)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Ohhh that folds up into the briefcase? Now THAT would be amazing. Never worry about parking spaces again.
i've never thought about this before but, wouldn't that be an extremely heavy suitcase? but now that i think about it, i'm not exactly sure of how strong the gravity is..

if i take this thought any farther it's just going to get confusing..