Flying to North Carolina

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Cant wait to leave.. Tomorrow at 830 I will be flying out of Jersey to North Carolina to check out some homes. First thing I will be doing is using the locate me feature on the iPhone. This will come in handy with directions. Oh yeah and airplane mode lol :laugh2:

S

Starry

Well you fly safe and have a great time!

Take lots of pictures!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Oh trust me I will be charging my iPhone lots.. Plan on using the camera a lot

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Be careful and make sure the flight attendants realize you're on airplane mode. I remember a story a few weeks back where a man was thrown off of a plane because the attendant didn't realize his iPhone was on airplane mode. And in more recent news, more arrests are being made for people not hanging their phones up once the doors are closed to the plane, so be warned.

slingshot110

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SF, CA
NC

When I was much younger, I moved from NJ to NC. What part of Jersey are you leaving and what part of NC are you going to? I left Marlton for Raleigh/Chapel Hill. I no longer live in NC, but do have very fond memories of the time I spent in the Tarheel state.

Enjoy & GO HEELS!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
When I was much younger, I moved from NJ to NC. What part of Jersey are you leaving and what part of NC are you going to? I left Marlton for Raleigh/Chapel Hill. I no longer live in NC, but do have very fond memories of the time I spent in the Tarheel state.

Enjoy & GO HEELS!
Marlton! I'm from Moorestown. Seems like there's a bunch of Jersey Boys and Girls here.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
im looking at the raleigh clayton area
tony, if that's you in the photo, i imagine you'll get along with the NC folk like dykes and dogs. trying finding a fresh mozz or even a crusty semolina bread. you're gonna be immersed in polly-o and wonder bread. best of luck.

slingshot110

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SF, CA
tony, if that's you in the photo, i imagine you'll get along with the NC folk like dykes and dogs. trying finding a fresh mozz or even a crusty semolina bread. you're gonna be immersed in polly-o and wonder bread. best of luck.
That is, unfortunately very true - quality Italian food is pretty hard to come by down there. But they do have their own specialties like pulled pork BBQ, sweet tea, and bisquits the size of volkswagen hubcaps. Good luck and enjoy NC, its a great place.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
excuse me sir!
excuse me!
leave the slick talk to proffesionals
such as myself
now good day

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I might just have to go and open up a real italian spot in nc then... But no I don't look like that in my pic... I weigh a lot less

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
that is cool
ill be flying from sacramento to rogers, arkansas.. anyone from there that i should visit?

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Have fun and good luck finding some houses. I know you'll be using your phone OD.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Good luck.. I've lived all over NC. It's great place to live.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
good luck with finding a home!(and keeping the battery alive :x)