Flytunes HELP!

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
hey i registerd for flytunes then i entre to their site and went radio stations so i chose HITZ and then it showing that i should wait and after 5-10 sec's showing down a PLAY Button so i clicked on it , its changed the play button to red color so i don't hear anything and the DOWNLOAD! word above disappear then after 5 seconds the play button will change back to normal color its look like i should click again to play the radio but i did several times .. so can u help me please do u have any i dea ... And thx , sorry about my english tell me if u don't get me..
Btw i put wifi option not Edge and tried all stations same problem

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
hm i just tried to wait as long as i can but nothing much its just say "press the play button to start listening to the station." so i didn't press it as u said .. :(

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Hmm... it's working fine for me. I'm listening to Hitz right now.
Try listening to a different channel. Click on the channel then let it load up till it starts playing on its own. Works for me every time.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
you might have a low signal... should download within a few seconds... Could just be a problem with flytunes at a certain hour when too many people are logged on... They are still a new service and updating there system still

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Also notice on the lower right screen, there are 2 buttons. One is for wifi and one is for edge. Make sure you press the one that applies. And of course edge will be slower. Notice when you press edge you have fewer station selections.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
OK, now I have a FlyTunes question.
After you pick which channel you want to listen to a screen comes up right before the music starts playing (the screen that has the wifi and Edge symbols) that has 4 icons near the bottom. I know the first icon is to go back, the 2nd is to add the channel to your Presets, the 3rd icon is the Play icon, but WHAT is the 4th icon for? It looks like a music note with wings. Anyone know what that does?
I've never had a problem with FlyTunes so I never bothered to find out what it's for.:p

Nevermind, I pressed it to find out what it does.
It's to e-mail someone the music link.

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
:oops: Still now working , i tried everything .. and i checked the 2 button lower right screen its already wiFi .. but above its showing DOWNLOAD! i click on it , its like just a picture i cant click .. and the PLAY button still same .. and i tried to wait very long without clicking on PLAY button and nothing lol .
maybe the problem is i live here in United Arab Emirates - Dubai ?
or flytunes work all over world?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
well now you bring up a good point maybe its because you live far far from flytunes... but since its on the web I don't see that being a problem but who knows... you have exhaused all the reason I could give you ... Good luck in future...

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
:oops: Still now working , i tried everything .. and i checked the 2 button lower right screen its already wiFi .. but above its showing DOWNLOAD! i click on it , its like just a picture i cant click .. and the PLAY button still same .. and i tried to wait very long without clicking on PLAY button and nothing lol .
maybe the problem is i live here in United Arab Emirates - Dubai ?
or flytunes work all over world?
Are you, by any chance, jailbroken with Safari Download Plugin installed? If so, that's why you see the "download" icon. You'll need temporarily disable Safari Download Plugin to get FlyTunes working. You can do this by installing NetServices to toggle Safari Download Plugin on/off. Note: if you're jailbroken on 1.1.3, you'll probably need to change the file permission to get NetServices working properly, since you're now running as "mobile".

mstx

Jan 10, 2008
hey man thanks so much its working u were right it was from download plugin i make it off so nnow its working and lsning to it right now and thanks again guys