Flytunes Is Up

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Well kinda I was able to register a user name but no option just yet to listen to music.. It says station is not avaliable in the preview version of flytunes. Guess its still in the works

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Well kinda I was able to register a user name but no option just yet to listen to music.. It says station is not avaliable in the preview version of flytunes. Guess its still in the works

I saw this a few weeks ago, it will be active on the 25th of Jan 2008

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Sorry stupid question but what's flytunes?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Sorry stupid question but what's flytunes?
Here is the link http://www.flytunes.fm/

FlyTunes is a new kind of music service that is designed for today's highly integrated WiFi/3G capable cell phones and media players, such as the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch.

FlyTunes offers you a music experience that's better than satellite radio, with thousands of high quality music channels that you can personalize and enjoy on your iPhone any time, anywhere you go, without limitations, and without fees.

FlyTunes 1.0 for iPhone/Touch will be released on January 21, 2008. If you'd like to be reminded when it's available, click here and we'll not only remind you when it's ready, but we'll enter you in a drawing to win an iPhone on January 25th

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Thanks for the info. That is a very cool site I can't wait until it is released and thank goodness its free LOL

RoySmith

Jan 18, 2008
FlyTunes not up yet

Tony,
FlyTunes is not up for general use yet.

If you got a press invite and are using a preview account, please read the review guide that comes with it - that will help you understand what you can and can't do with the review account. Only two of the stations work in the review account.

Thanks
Roy
FlyTunes

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
we should make everyone on the forum aware of this somehow. Email everyone! Muhahaha

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Sweet,now to pray they do not charge some outlandish fee....;)