**FM transmitter**

qwomack74

Mar 3, 2008
New to forum (hello everyone!) If I posted in the wrong thread, please forgive me. I used to have an ipod video and bought a Griffen FM transmitter that is not compatiable with my new iPhone (thank you, i am happy with it so far) I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of products they use to get sound in their cars. thanks in advance.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I would try skiming through the iPhone accessories threads. There r literally hundreds. I personally use a d3 pioneer head unit. It makes you iPod or iPhone sound kristal clear.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I have a head unit that has an auxiliary minijack input. FAR superior to FM transmitters, cassette adapters, etc...and universally compatible. (The iPhone just thinks it's a pair of headphones... but you do have to buy an adapter to plug in a regular stereo minijack cable)

OhWhyMe

Bronze
Jan 17, 2008
New to forum (hello everyone!) If I posted in the wrong thread, please forgive me. I used to have an ipod video and bought a Griffen FM transmitter that is not compatiable with my new iPhone (thank you, i am happy with it so far) I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of products they use to get sound in their cars. thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for iPhone users. I have learned so much from the great group of people here.
I actually have that Griffin fm transmitter for my wifes nano. I don't like it that much, its okay but it seems like I could have probably gotten a better one for 10-20 more dollars.