Folder issue on iPhone 4

bluefox

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Minnesota
So I just jailbroke my buddies iPhone 4 (finally got him to do it!:) ) but there is a problem with the folders. After I showed him how to do some basic stuff and installed a random theme (which worked good) the folders were acting up. Once in the folder it would revert back to the old backround and icons, and wouldn't even show signs of a jailbreak. Did I do something wrong?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK

Sounds like your in "safe mode".....need more info

bluefox

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Minnesota
Wouldn't it say that I was in safe mode? He's got iOS 4.2 I believe if that's the info you need. Everything else works great. Can change the themes, different icons, etc..but when I open up a folder it's like the folders are not part of the theme and revert back to how it would look un-jailbroken. Could this just be the theme that I chose?

Last edited by a moderator:

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Yes misunderstanding on my part.....your right it's probably the theme you chose.... install a different theme to prove the point...?

bluefox

Bronze
Aug 24, 2010
Minnesota
ok Ill try that. What if it happens with any theme? I think my buddy tried to install his own theme. but I can not remember for sure, but if he did I think the same thing has been happening.