Folder (not photo0 problem

marcther

Mar 17, 2009
Here's a nice problem: I know how to delete and create photo folders, OK
Something happened a few days ago. When I synched my iPod touch, a new folder was added called "Photo library" in my iPod touch and is a copy of all the
photos in my other folders (in random order) like the pics of my c contacts, flowers, fashion, etc. Now that folder will not be seen in Itune so I cannot (uncheck it) and resynch to get rid of it. If I fool around too much, a second copy of all my pictures will be added again in that Photo library in my iPod touch and I'm afraid soon I will have no memory left in my iPod touch and no sanity left in my mind. I'm waiting for a call from support this afternoon. Every discussion groups visited ended up telling me have to delete photos from itune but the problem is not there (iTune) as I cannot see that folder from itune. I have renamed them, moved them around, and everything. I'm a photography teacher, lightroom, photoshop, etc. So I know how to sort, look for, rename, and catalog photos...I was told to delete iphoto cache, which I did, erased all tracks. As soon as I synch, it creates another photo cache and ...
After searching another 5 hours, it could be that the problem started after an upgrade (itune) a few day ago. I need to find some logic answer as I was asked to teach how the Touch worked. It would be fun if everyone wold us the icons to relate to the problem they have. Unless they have time to spare.:oops:

marcther

Mar 17, 2009
News for new folder

According to tech support, the last itune upgrade a few days ago included the creation in your touch of a photo folder which is an unsorted copy of all the pictures of the nice albums on your pod. What for? to use more memory and for the girls to have an iPod touch like the mess in their rooms. That in my opinion takes unnessary space and is a no! no! to all
the photographers who were looking at an iPod touch to show their pictures and souvenirs.
As the new untidy (double) of all your pictures is in the 1st folder you will end up showing a mess everytime you start a slide show from your iPod touch.
How to reverse the upgrade and stop futur upgrade to keep away from that mess? To bad but this is another good argument for those who says it is a must to "Jailbreak" your iPod touch to have something OK or get a clone for 1/3rd of the price. Buy 3 clones and pay less than a genuine iPod touch with problem and questionable upgrades.:(