Folders for icons on home page

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
If you change your mind about the name for a folder, you can rename a folder anytime after its creation by pressing and holding any icon or folder until they all start to "Wiggle", then tap the folder you want to rename, it will open and you will notice an x to the right of the name, tap the x and the current name will be erased and you can type in the new name. You can also move folders onto the Taskbar at the bottom of Homescreen while everything is Wiggling. There is a maximum of four icons/folders on the Taskbar.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
If you change your mind about the name for a folder, you can rename a folder anytime after its creation by pressing and holding any icon or folder until they all start to "Wiggle", then tap the folder you want to rename, it will open and you will notice an x to the right of the name, tap the x and the current name will be erased and you can type in the new name. You can also move folders onto the Taskbar at the bottom of Homescreen while everything is Wiggling. There is a maximum of four icons/folders on the Taskbar.
Pardon my ignorance, but what "taskbar" do you refer to? :)
Never mind. I see you refer to the Dock.

Last edited:

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Correct Napoleon. I guess I've been using MS Windows too long. However, my iPhone and iPad are slowly bringing me to the "Dark Side" (according to MS) of computing.