Fontswap is on Cydia ........

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Now you can change all fonts on the fly ........... :)
It works PERFECT on my 2.2 iPhone 3G.
Enjoy .......

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Oh Yeah, This is one of the Best new apps out there.
Love it!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm assuming you can SSH other fonts into the program?

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Took me a little bit, but, YEAH........
I've already added some of my own .......
Works great ......

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yes, but does it change the system font, or just icon labels and such?

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
Options to change Dialer, LockClock, Notes or System.

ziggie216

Nov 30, 2008
any idea if there is any catch to using this? memory / power consumption?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
is there a place where we can view the fonts? i don't really understand how to view before you install and then have to respring.

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
is there a place where we can view the fonts? i don't really understand how to view before you install and then have to respring.
Use Install and Relaunch FontSwap option. It will only change the font on FontSwap so you can reopen the app and see the font change (without having to respring).

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
this looks like an app to stay away from. before 2.0 this app killed a lot of peoples phones and now i just tried a font and now every app crashes as soon as it launches. time to fix this....

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
this looks like an app to stay away from. before 2.0 this app killed a lot of peoples phones and now i just tried a font and now every app crashes as soon as it launches. time to fix this....
So far, after I swapfont in system font, I still have no issue yet.

The "default" font is the one they use on stock version?
I just want to make sure it is, just in case, the current font stays even after i restore.....

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
i tired a few fonts and there was no problem. then i tried kasper and now im restoring my phone. i like the idea but this app seems like its going to be nothing but problems for people.

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
i tired a few fonts and there was no problem. then i tried kasper and now im restoring my phone. i like the idea but this app seems like its going to be nothing but problems for people.
hmm...
I do not want to restore my phone just yet..

I guess I will stay away from "kasper" for now...

Aug 2, 2008
this is a completely new app from the one you are think of, by the way the app is still a beta version.

this is the creators blog.
http://blog.gauravgiri.com/

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
love this app, i changed it and have no problems. the only issue i would like is the fonts that you can choose in the sections actually be the font that they represent. here are some screen shots of my font changes.

Last edited by a moderator: