For all the cat lovers

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Someone sent this to me yesterday. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
That's absolutely horrible. IMO - That's not art. That's not a tribute. That is certifiable behavior. That guy basically sucks. It would be better to have a picture or two or a million of your cat in action, alive on a tribute wall than this.

Have respect for the friggin pet and lay his body to rest for Gods sakes!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Is that for real? That's absolutely disgusting and crazy. The man should be sent to a mental hospital for doing something like that. I hope he would burry the cat soon, that's terrible.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I don't know what's more disturbing, this or the Miami warewolf wannabe eating the guy's face. Either way, The future doesn't look too bright.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You gonna need a hard hat Incase a dead cat runs out of fuel LMAO

Aug 31, 2010
I don't know what's more disturbing, this of the Miami warewolf wannabe eating the guy's face. Either way, The future doesn't look too bright.
This week has almost entirely destroyed my faith in humanity. Add in the guy in Canada who dismembered his ex lover and posted a video of the whole thing online + the guy in NJ who threw his intestines at police, and you have yourself a Saw movie in real life...

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Is that for real? That's absolutely disgusting and crazy. The man should be sent to a mental hospital for doing something like that. I hope he would burry the cat soon, that's terrible.
Aren't cats looked up at in Egyptian history. Something about guardians of the underworld?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Aren't cats looked up at in Egyptian history. Something about guardians of the underworld?
You're asking the wrong person. I may be Egyptian, but I don't know much about history. However, there was this cat-headed pharaoh which, I believe, was responsible for the mummification of dead pharaohs. I'm not sure if it was a cat-headed pharaoh, or one that wore some sort of a hat that resembled a black cat. I wouldn't take my word for it, though.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
This week has almost entirely destroyed my faith in humanity. Add in the guy in Canada who dismembered his ex lover and posted a video of the whole thing online + the guy in NJ who threw his intestines at police, and you have yourself a Saw movie in real life...
incase keeping up with teen moms plus 8 wasn't enough, now we got reassured that there's no hope. These guys make OJ look good, that also goes for the airplane cat dude.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Man that's just sick. I honestly don't know what else to say about this.