****for Everyone With Low Volume***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lheaxhuns

Jun 27, 2007
I'm going to Apple in an hour. We'll see what the story is with the low volume, if it's just my phone or all iPhones. I'll up date about 3 hours from now.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
thanks, I'm really concerned about this

assuming I ever get activated.............

seabreeze

Jul 1, 2007
Great, I am also having low volume issues, with the phone and I also find the speaker phone low. I looked in settings, but did not find a volume setting.

mp78

Jun 27, 2007
yes please check in as my calls are sooo low and the volume is horribe...let us know what they say

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
I'm going to Apple in an hour. We'll see what the story is with the low volume, if it's just my phone or all iPhones. I'll up date about 3 hours from now.
did you change the volume setting in the iPod settings menu? i did that and didn't set a lock and now its loud. hope that resolves your issue. i am also coming from a treo 650 that was notorious for needing a program to boost the volume, so anything seems like an improvement

MBHockey

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Ditto. Speaker phone is wayyy too low. And the Earpiece volume is good, except in semi-loud environments. Hopefully a firmware upgrade will give the volume a small boost.

MBHockey

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
My earpiece volume is just fine. The speaker phone is somewhat low, but it's nothing that I can't live with.
It's fine in quiet environments...I was in a bar last night and even without music blaring, with just a lot of people talking around you, it is very hard to hear.

yamahoe72

Jul 1, 2007
please let me know the outcome too... our iPhone volume is horrible..you cant even hear anything unless your ear is right up to the speaker and even then you can barely hear it and volume is turned full blast on all settings..we called Apple and they told us to bring it in and discuss our options if they cant fix it...sux!

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
hmmm. pressing the side buttons on the left the up volume one during a call greatly increases in call volume. I was at the farmers market yesterday and I could hear perfectly fine, in fact my in call volume is so loud when ive maxed the volume that i can hold it away from my ear about 5 feet and still hear the person talking clearly. I dun know whats up with the rest of your guys headsets. sure it isn't a bug thats effecting a bunch of the release devices? if so i feel a recall comin on. lol

Lheaxhuns

Jun 27, 2007
in fact my in call volume is so loud when ive maxed the volume that i can hold it away from my ear about 5 feet and still hear the person talking clearly. l
Your arms are 5 feet long? I call bullshit-my volume was the same as every test phone in the tech department-so yours can't be this loud. I'm not talking about speaker phone, which is just as bad, though.

mbrown7

Jun 22, 2007
Hard to hear phone calls on the iPhone

Grate, Let us all know what comes of this, I know I can't hear anything if there is any background nose. Soanything you find out will be helpful.

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I have same problem as everyone else which to me sucks. I can barely hear phone ring and kinda hard to hear when talking. Any else notice phone gets kinda hot too?

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I just don't have this issue.. My phone volume is plenty loud.

i thought my iPhone volume was ok until i just used my verizon LG8600 and it was 10x louder.

This concerns me. I am sure ill get used to it but we shouldnt have to.