For everyone worried about restrictions with the credit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
I guess none of us read jobs' letter correctly....i know a bunch of people are worried that we might have restrictions on what we can buy...but right in the letter it says:

" and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store."

we should all hope he puts a restriction on it...then maybe we can sue Apple for false advertising! hahaha...bring it jobs!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
I guess none of us read jobs' letter correctly....i know a bunch of people are worried that we might have restrictions on what we can buy...but right in the letter it says:

" and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store."

we should all hope he puts a restriction on it...then maybe we can sue Apple for false advertising! hahaha...bring it jobs!
i'll be glad to just see some positive action taken. its the thought that counts really. in the days since the announcement of the price drop, who amongst us hasn't pissed away one or two hundred dollars unnecessarily...it's less about the money and more about righting a wrong.