For my kids and me!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
I just ordered (won on eBay) 3 Apple PowerBook laptops! One is 12" 1GHz processor a G4, one is 14" 466MHz processor G3(those will be for the kids first laptops!) and a 1.5GHz 15" G4 to replace my old ibookG3 that well had a accident and died all three from good sellers, great feedback and all three was only 260 shipping and all, couldn't touch a single used MacBook Pro for what I paid for all 3

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1.1
The ONLY thing better than an iPhone is the newer iPhone!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I just ordered (won on eBay) 3 Apple PowerBook laptops! One is 12" 1GHz processor a G4, one is 14" 466MHz processor G3(those will be for the kids first laptops!) and a 1.5GHz 15" G4 to replace my old ibookG3 that well had a accident and died all three from good sellers, great feedback and all three was only 260 shipping and all, couldn't touch a single used MacBook Pro for what I paid for all 3

Cool. Enjoy them! You've earned your username!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
I purposly only bidded on 15 inch Titanium for myself and it lookin very similar to a MacBook Pro so if I can win one later my wife won't notice and I won't hear fussing lol!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, I been wantin another Apple since my iBook died, now my wife wants me to sell my HP lol I told her I need it for Windows and Linux cause 250GB is the biggest IDE harddrive I can find to upgrade this PowerBook

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
They all came in! The 2 for the kids (the 14.1" G3 for my daughter, and the 12" G4 for my son) work perfect no flaws and very few scratches. The one I got (15.2" G4) has a slight short in the monitor, if I open/adjust the screen too far back it gets bars and lines in it, but I tapped the back lightly and it clears right up. If anyone has fixed this issue before drop me a message I would like to fix it.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Congratulations on the computers, mate. I hope you can get this fixed soon. I've honestly never had this problem with any of my laptops thereforee I cannot help you with it. You can try paying any professional / computer store a visit and asking his "opinion" about it rather than having him open it up for you and checking what's wrong with it, because then you'll have to dish out an unnecessary load of money.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Congratulations on the computers, mate. I hope you can get this fixed soon. I've honestly never had this problem with any of my laptops thereforee I cannot help you with it. You can try paying any professional / computer store a visit and asking his "opinion" about it rather than having him open it up for you and checking what's wrong with it, because then you'll have to dish out an unnecessary load of money.
I've fixed several PC laptops if it gets worse I'll take it apart but for now as long as I keep it at a 90 degree angle or less it's perfect, no light or dead spots great resolution for a old laptop

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Here They are!

Attachments