For Newbs who may be confused about EIC

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Dear newbies,

In case you are confused by the poser/poster iCafe, this website was previously called EverythingiPhone at one time. Per Apple's request, the name was changed to something else, and it was then dubbed Everything iCafe. Months later, the member iCafe joined. This is not his website/forum. He joined in December of 2007, long after this website's creation. Pay him no mind. :cool:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
hehe, Honda... I often think your "crusade" against iCafe brings the lad more attention than he does himself.

Can't you just admit he's the best human being in the world and move on? :)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Who is this iCafe Jerk!
P.S. GIVE ME COOOOOOOOOOOOKIES
IM DI COOKIE MONSTER!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i haven't been an active member for a while but this stuff is still going on?

i don't think it's going to bring me back in. i have enough drama in my own life thanks.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
If the drama here is too much for you, the iPhone just might be too exciting of a device for you.

Really, we're pretty chill here these days.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
i haven't been an active member for a while but this stuff is still going on?

i don't think it's going to bring me back in. i have enough drama in my own life thanks.
be cool man be cool
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
If the drama here is too much for you, the iPhone just might be too exciting of a device for you.

Really, we're pretty chill here these days.
actually i think the drama is unnecessary for a website about technology. and the fact that there are NEW threads about old drama proves otherwise.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Don't like "drama"? Just stay out of the off-topic area. All I'm saying is that even the "drama" that does exist is pretty mild in comparison to all the great info available here. Just sad to lose a good bloke like you, tko...

S

Starry

actually i think the drama is unnecessary for a website about technology. and the fact that there are NEW threads about old drama proves otherwise.
Drama is overrated, you have it everyday no matter WHAT you do to avoid it, it's THERE in your home life.. your work... everywhere unfortunately... just consider the source of the morons who start the drama, feed the drama, and pet the drama... I am a firm believer in the ignore feature.. I block the idiots, I don't have time for petty stupid issues that people like to bring up to get a rise... I've said it before, I offer NOTHING to this forum other than to read and talk privately to the friends I have here... so read the forums you want to read and then log off and say "ok that was fun.. think I'll go do the laundry".. :) It's all very simple to do :) AND.. it makes your life so much better... *Howling* :)

But the jest of the forum is TONS of incredible knowledge and extremely nice helpful people.... so see you can't leave... :) We won't let you :)

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Spoken like a true EICer! *Salutes*

Drama is overrated, you have it everyday no matter WHAT you do to avoid it, it's THERE in your home life.. your work... everywhere unfortunately... just consider the source of the morons who start the drama, feed the drama, and pet the drama... I am a firm believer in the ignore feature.. I block the idiots, I don't have time for petty stupid issues that people like to bring up to get a rise... I've said it before, I offer NOTHING to this forum other than to read and talk privately to the friends I have here... so read the forums you want to read and then log off and say "ok that was fun.. think I'll go do the laundry".. :) It's all very simple to do :) AND.. it makes your life so much better... *Howling* :)

But the jest of the forum is TONS of incredible knowledge and extremely nice helpful people.... so see you can't leave... :) We won't let you :)