For those complaining about battery life...

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
You may want to consider buying this portable charger for the iPhone. It's only $7.99 (shipping is like $2.85) and it fits on your key ring. Mine just came in the mail yesterday. It seems to work pretty good. It's not a solution to the battery problem, but it's nice to have if your battery goes dead and you're away from home.

http://www.handhelditems.com/iphone-emergency-charger-p-7915.html
I already have a car charger-anything else would be ridiculous. The phone was suppose to have an 8 hour usage life, and the only way to achieve that is with brightness almost all the way down, no ipod, no internet, no movies. Maybe we should all carry a generator around with us so we can charge the phone.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I already have a car charger-anything else would be ridiculous. The phone was suppose to have an 8 hour usage life, and the only way to achieve that is with brightness almost all the way down, no ipod, no internet, no movies. Maybe we should all carry a generator around with us so we can charge the phone.
I don't know what you're experiencing, but I've gone as long as 3 days without having to charge... typically though, I go 1 1/2 to 2 days. Yes, I browse the net (and yes, with WiFi on ONLY when I need it). Yes, I do e-mail. Yes I do texting. Yes, I make and receive phone calls. Oh yeah, and I listen to the iPod too.

What I don't do is use it like a laptop and expect it to last much longer than one.

RLK

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Indialantic, FL
You may want to consider buying this portable charger for the iPhone. It's only $7.99 (shipping is like $2.85) and it fits on your key ring. Mine just came in the mail yesterday. It seems to work pretty good. It's not a solution to the battery problem, but it's nice to have if your battery goes dead and you're away from home.

http://www.handhelditems.com/iphone-emergency-charger-p-7915.html
How many hours of use can you get from a battery. The web site has no mention of the usage times.