For those like me who have updated...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Is anyone experiencing this small phenomena where sometimes in your text conversations the bubbles are getting out of order. For example if someone says something to me, i respond, then they respond but all of a sudden their two bubbles are next to each other under my "middle response"?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Is anyone experiencing this small phenomena where sometimes in your text conversations the bubbles are getting out of order. For example if someone says something to me, i respond, then they respond but all of a sudden their two bubbles are next to each other under my "middle response"?
dude, try using search, or in this occasion, all you had to do was look at the top half of the first page! lol

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/sms-out-of-order.18156/

anyways, yes a lot of people are, i don't know of a fix for right now though.

Last edited by a moderator:

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i did look on the first page...must of skipped over it...i didn't search because the topic wouldn't have been by the first page yet..so i'm really sorry that my vision failed me

worse things happen

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i did look on the first page...must of skipped over it...i didn't search because the topic wouldn't have been by the first page yet..so i'm really sorry that my vision failed me

worse things happen
haha no problem. ive had some problems with my eyes too, i haven't had my glasses for over 2 months