For Those Monitoring Their Weight or Dieting

Discussion in 'iPad Apps and Games' started by patrickj, Aug 12, 2012.

1. patrickj

patrickj Genius
    Gold

2. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I have been using this app on both my iPad and iPhone for 2 weeks. Very pleased with the sync feature so I can input my meals and exercise on both devices. Absolutely love the bar code scanner so you don't have to search for the brand. After the search it does store it for future meals so it does auto-populate. Interesting to see the breakdown in calories on a pie chart that displays carbs, protein and fat and then another breakdown into nutrients. It may sound like a pain to enter all your meals, but it only takes a minute to enter.

3. Santa

Santa Evangelist
    Gold

I agree. This is a good service. And I do like that I can track on my phone or PC depending on where I am.

Of course, it doesn't always work. You do need to actually put the info on what you ate into the program. And ever harder for me. You need to be honest!

4. FlwrPwer

FlwrPwer Evangelist
    Gold

I, too, just started using this app. I love it! Especially the barcode scanner and the exercise part. You can also input your own personal recipes and it'll break it down for you into how many calories each serving has. An excellent FREE app.