For those that aren't Apple fans....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm a total Apple fanboy, yet I had to check out this thread.

That's an awesome site. I bookmarked it. Thanks.

- John

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Where was this site back when Apple had Al "Wastes more electricity than the average american by 10%" Gore was on their front page?

I could have watched the Dog version of this site do his businesss on Gore all day long!

You want an inconvenient truth? Look at Gore's electricity bill, that indoor heated pool costs $500 bux a month on it's own! LoL@Libs

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^Finally someone else that sees Al Gore for what he really is. The biggest hypocrite living in the U.S. I really do hate Al Gore with the passion of a thousand suns.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I agree with you both.

Gore goes out and gives his speeches about Global Warming and then goes home and doubles his energy bill. Then he pays it with all the cash he made of that awful movie.

- John

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
^^Finally someone else that sees Al Gore for what he really is. The biggest hypocrite living in the U.S. I really do hate Al Gore with the passion of a thousand suns.
I happen to be an Al Gore fan and I was very happy when he won the Nobel Peace Price. He deserves it. Let's leave politics and global warming out of EIC before somebody gets mad.