For those waiting in lines outside...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
what if its raining on fri....i live in nyc and its supposed to pour in the morning..i think this is a good thing..as less people will be inclined to wait...it will stop around 2pm i think...so thats a perfect time to go...obviously if its not raining i'll go much earlier..

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
what if its raining on fri....i live in nyc and its supposed to pour in the morning..i think this is a good thing..as less people will be inclined to wait...it will stop around 2pm i think...so thats a perfect time to go...obviously if its not raining i'll go much earlier..
RAIN OR SHINE! I don't care, I'm gettin' mine.:cool:

Jun 28, 2007
So for those of us willing to stand in line on Friday in Phoenix, when it’s going to be a 110!, I hope you’re right! I was talking with a friend who was telling me that the store on Tatum and Shay in Phoenix is having some type of mass media event. She said that that store will probably have the largest supply for that reason, even more than the Apple stores! No exact numbers given. L So I will give you all one guess where I will be standing in line! Best of luck to all!