For those who modded their iPhones?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DrG

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I'm just curious as to how many of you with modded (not unlocked) iPhones are on 1.1.1 - I am still on 1.0.2. (modded :laugh2:) but thinking about upgrading to 1.1.1 (with all the intentions of modding again) --- I'd like to know, is the 1.1.1 worth it? I'm not interested in the iTunes app - So I'm wondering if its worth the trouble, or should I just stay on my 1.0.2?
Thanks!

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I am still on 1.0.2 and will stay there until an amazing update makes me switch, and I know that I can get the ebook reader for my iPhone, won't leave home without it!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Everything is fully operational on 1.1.1 - the only thing is, the newest SummerBoard makes pages, instead of scrolling.

BTW - Try out iTunes, Even though you might not be interested in it, the process is quite fun. :)

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
There is really no reason to stay with 1.0.2 now that 1.1.1 is fully jailbroken. I held off updating until a few days ago. With iJailbreak and iFuntastic running stable with 1.1.1, why not go ahead and update?

Unless the side scrolling Summerboard pages is a deal breaker for you. I happen to like the 'pages'.