For those who MUST get the iPhone on day 1...

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
what would you do if you didn't? I know I am one of those who cant wait one more day over the 6+ months that we have waited. I think I would get really angry. Man, I cant even imagine. Also, what would you do if someone stole your phone, and he got away? What would you do if he didn't get away? I think I would beat the thief very very hard, and I have never been in a fight. Its kind of like those stories where the mother gets an adrenaline overdose, and can lift a car off her baby. I would not want to be the guy who stole my iPhone. What would you do if someone who was holding your phone dropped it and it broke and they didn't have money to buy you a new one?

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I would probably find someone under 20 waiting in line and then wait until they leave the store, and just take their phone from them.

:mad::cool::mad:

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
wow.......too many questions in 1 thread.

but if someone stole my iPhone id find out who he is, call some friends up to get it back. then ill file charges on him for burglary

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
If I went to buy one Friday at 6pm and didn't get one. I'd just go home and order one online and then all the reviews here of the people that were lucky enough to get one.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i guess if i didn't get one at 6pm i would probably try to go to some other store and get one there and if that didn't work i would probably try to order one online and get overnight shipping...

mcnearcj

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
If you're willing to show up early and stand in line I don't think you will have a problem getting one. If something crazy happened and I didn't get one I'd be a little upset. I'd drive to the Apple Store an hour away and hope they have a larger stock. I'd just order online that night if plan A or B don't work. Then I would go out early on Saturday and try to find one and then cancel my online order.

I thought about how people are going to want to play with my new phone. I'm going to be a real ass and I'm not really like that but this is something I really don't want broke! I'll let my good friends look at it but most people can just see it while it's in my hand.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've got three At&t corporate stores within 10 miles of my house. On iDay, I'll make sure to have all three numbers loaded in my phone. If store #1 runs out before I get one, then I'll be on the phone as I'm walking back to the car to find out whether I need to drive downtown or to the mall.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I've got three At&t corporate stores within 10 miles of my house. On iDay, I'll make sure to have all three numbers loaded in my phone. If store #1 runs out before I get one, then I'll be on the phone as I'm walking back to the car to find out whether I need to drive downtown or to the mall.
Good luck on having a live person at the other end of the line. ;)

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
if anyone trys to jack mine they will get a face full of pepper spray
I have a black belt in Chinese Kempo and Brazilian Jujitsu so I think I can handle anyone that wants to come at me.