For us FAT FINGERED folks !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robby69

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
http://www.tenonedesign.com/stylus.php

If you have fingers as big as chorizos and want to click with more precision on the iPhone, here's the Pogo Stylus. According to the manufacturer the Pogo Stylus is the first device of this kind for the iPhone and "has been engineered using a patent-pending technology to simulate the touch of a finger on the Multi-Touch display." OK, so, felt. In a plastic roll. Black, gunmetal and silver. $24.95.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Yeah, doesn't the material they use have a similar charge of some sort that is the same as the that of the finger. They make it sound super-secret.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
mine just came in today. First impression is it works smooth and perfect and very easy. I'm impressed and pleassed. Comes with a clip that clips onto the phone and thten the stylus clips into that. The businesss end of it is a soft fabric feeling looking piece almost resembling a sponge. And like a sponge it was right much give or play to it.

And yes I'm old and have fat clumsy fingers! :) Only problem part now is shifting between using it and pinching.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
http://www.tenonedesign.com/stylus.php

If you have fingers as big as chorizos and want to click with more precision on the iPhone, here's the Pogo Stylus. According to the manufacturer the Pogo Stylus is the first device of this kind for the iPhone and "has been engineered using a patent-pending technology to simulate the touch of a finger on the Multi-Touch display." OK, so, felt. In a plastic roll. Black, gunmetal and silver. $24.95.
Man, if you have fingers as big as Chorizos, then you should lay off on the Chorizos.

- John

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Hmm...This looks pretty cool. It's pretty interesting that someone actually developed a stylus that works for the iPhone.

I don't have the fat fingers problem, but I'm curious in buying it. It seems kind of interesting, especially right after you clean the screen and don't want finger prints again. ;)