Forgot iphone lock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nacfield, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nacfield

nacfield New Member

Hi ,

I forgot the password lock (4 digit) .How can i reset it ?

Currently i can access all the setting using the stack controller software that i installed.

When i choose disable the password it will ask the old password again.

Please help.
  2. CowboYZ

CowboYZ Member

Sync it with iTunes.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Rip

Rip Member

I don't have this problem and it useful to know the solution.

How does synching to iTunes help?
  5. nacfield

nacfield New Member

I able to sync with itunes but after that still require password to log in .

If there any website i can access using the iphone and download the patch to reset the password.
  6. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Try a Restore, and don't sync from a backup. This will probably remove it. Note that any modifications you've made will be gone.

- John
  7. nacfield

nacfield New Member

Hi John,

Thank for reply.I able to log in already.What i do is i key in the passcode from 1000 onward then when reach 1100+ i able to get in. Lucky i can get in my iphone using one of the application installed.It hide on the right hand corner.you can access all the application by pointing on it.

So i go to the setting and change password and keep key in the password until is unlock.

Thank again..
  8. Alaimo

Alaimo New Member

so im an idiot and forgot my password to unlock my iphone. can anybody help with this? i dont even care if i lose all my information i just want to get back into my phone!
  9. Europa

Europa Moderator

Restore it as a new device (not from back up) in iTunes. After that, you can just sync your media and apps back onto it.
  10. citizenwp

citizenwp New Member

try this...
  11. BigCiX

BigCiX Zealot

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think u plug it up to iTunes, hold down start and home button for 15 seconds. It should give u the option to restore your device
  12. iBurner

iBurner New Member

Just try restoring it as a new device.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
  13. froudy

froudy New Member

hey

i tried to restore but it wontwork.. and answers on how to fixthis
  14. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot

These people probably stole iPhone's and are trying to get them to work. LOL!
  15. iNinja

iNinja Zealot

My thoughts exactly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.