Forgotten icloud ID & password

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 4, 2015
Hi everyone.
i have forgot my icloud id and password and I have tried almost everything which is written to reset and etc. on apple official website.i could not request a call from support center because my country is not on the list. Does anyone know how to reset or recover icloud id and password. please I am realy desperate.
Thanks in advance.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
This may or may not work for you. At the very least, you'll need to have access to the e-mail address you associated with your Apple ID.

I have cut and pasted the steps below from this article: http://www.imore.com/how-reset-forget-apple-id-password-icloud-itunes-and-app-store

Good luck to you!

How to recover your Apple ID
If you can't even remember which email or username your set up for your Apple ID, you can try and find that out from Apple as well.

1. Launch Safari (or your browser of choice).
  2. Go to http://iforgot.apple.com.
  3. Tap/click on Forgot Apple ID.
  4. Enter your First and Last name, and Email address.
  5. Enter any other Email addresses you may have used previously.
  6. Tap/click Next.
  7. Tap/click Reset by Email to have Apple send reset instructions to your registered recovery email address (different than your Apple ID address).
  8. Or Tap/click Answer Security Questions to reset directly on the website.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I understand forgetting a password, but how does one forget the email address used on an Apple ID? Unbelievable!
It can happen. Not everyone is as lucky as you and I. What if the individual did not have Internet access for a few years, and had to focus exclusively on other things, like maybe war?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
It can happen. Not everyone is as lucky as you and I. What if the individual did not have Internet access for a few years, and had to focus exclusively on other things, like maybe war?
I have 7 email addresses and my wife has 3. I doubt a war or time passed would cause me to forget the one I used for my Apple ID.