Fort Collins, Colorado?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 18, 2007
yes possibly! what are your thoughts on the situation in fort collins?
well i know the denver stores are expecting around 1200 people im not sure about fort collins i think im gonna show up around 7:00 am on the 29th i don't want to be the only one sitting outside the store tho, do u know of anyone who plans to camp overnight? im hoping foco isn't too crowded and i know the store on harmony is getting phones! im ready to wait all day for it... when are u planning to show up?

Jun 27, 2007
we possibly might spend the night but only if theres a big crowd. the night before i think we are gonna check it out and see how many people are there, and that depends on if we camp or not. if theres not a crowd we will just arrive around 6 in the morning and camping the day

Jun 18, 2007
we possibly might spend the night but only if theres a big crowd. the night before i think we are gonna check it out and see how many people are there, and that depends on if we camp or not. if theres not a crowd we will just arrive around 6 in the morning and camping the day
ya thats what im gonna do to but i live in greeley so i wont know if theres a crowd the night before, im thinking about camping overnight no matter what. what are you gonna bring w u

Jun 27, 2007
ya thats what im gonna do to but i live in greeley so i wont know if theres a crowd the night before, im thinking about camping overnight no matter what. what are you gonna bring w u
ill probably just bring about what everyone else is bringin:
chips, snack food etc
water/soda
ipod
phone
lawn chair
magazines
possibly sleeping bags

a stop to a gas station before the campout would be useful.
i could always tell you if theres a crowd or not before we set out, but i don't know when im going to scout the area yet. theres a good buffalo wild wings restaurant next door, so im sure that everyone will take turns eating there while someone holds their spot in line.

Jun 18, 2007
yeah that would be good if you could let me know because im game to spend the night for this thing if i have to people in ny started camping for it on mon, just send a post here or i could give u my cell # if u wanna text me when u go by tomorrow night if theres people over there ill head down otherwise ill be there around 7AM i just don't wanna get there in the morn and see a bunch of people who camped out... do u know how many phones the store is expected to get?

Jun 27, 2007
yeah that would be good if you could let me know because im game to spend the night for this thing if i have to people in ny started camping for it on mon, just send a post here or i could give u my cell # if u wanna text me when u go by tomorrow night if theres people over there ill head down otherwise ill be there around 7AM i just don't wanna get there in the morn and see a bunch of people who camped out... do u know how many phones the store is expected to get?
you can send me your # and ill text you right when we scout it out. i don't know how many phones they will get, most AT&T workers know nothing about that, they just know that they are supposed to close at 4:30 and reopen at 6 until 10. they also are going to have 9 people working the cash register as well. i am just a teenager going to camp out with my dad who is also going to be purchasing one, and when we went to pick up dinner tonight, we saw the guy waiting! haha

Jun 18, 2007
you can send me your # and ill text you right when we scout it out. i don't know how many phones they will get, most AT&T workers know nothing about that, they just know that they are supposed to close at 4:30 and reopen at 6 until 10. they also are going to have 9 people working the cash register as well. i am just a teenager going to camp out with my dad who is also going to be purchasing one, and when we went to pick up dinner tonight, we saw the guy waiting! haha
im just gonna call the ATT store tonight and if there is more than ten people camping im gonna go tonight my # is 970-396-3943 if u want text me when u guys stake it out and let me know how many people are there

Jun 27, 2007
im just gonna call the ATT store tonight and if there is more than ten people camping im gonna go tonight my # is 970-396-3943 if u want text me when u guys stake it out and let me know how many people are there
ok ill text you when we check it out tonite but this morning there were only 2 chairs there bcuz i guess the 2 guys took a break and slept at home