Forum Jungle?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
This place is starting to remind me of a jungle. Please add any animals you think apply. Remember this is all in fun. :)
There are:
Lions: Who think they are in charge and live to bully others.
Toucans: Who love to strut and show off their colors.
Ostriches: Who seem oblivious and lost in their own world.
Chimpanzees: Who always look for an opportunity to cry about their iPhone.
Snakes: Who like to turn your post into something other than you intended.
Squirrel Monkeys: Who are always begging for help but never give it.
Flamingos: Who pop in on occasion that create quite the stir. Usually they have the key words as part of their username to let others know their gender.
Rats: The sneaky ones who don’t register but live to lurk.
Cheetahs: Who feel as if they are gifts to the world and should be treated as such.
Elephants: Who always think they are right and don’t want to listen to other possibilities.
Hippos: Who just want to hang out and want things to go calmly.
Hyenas: Who mod their phone and then cry when Apple breaks their mod.
Impalas: Who pop in every now and then but don’t stay longer than a post or two.
Zebras: Who love to answer questions and help others. But get mad when anyone else jumps in to help.
Turtles: Who always have that puzzled look. There questions don’t make sense and they really don’t care.
Giraffes: Who are the Fanboys. The one’s who think that they are better simply because they own a certain product.
Termites: Who are too busy to search to see if their question has already been answered before.
Rhinos: Who sit back and wait for the right post to flame. They live to attach.
Toads: Who register for only one or two post which usually turns out to be spam.
Army Ants: Who post whenever possible and just love being part of something.
Butterflies: The ones who only post on the hottest topics. They usually just post to show that they are here.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
This place is starting to remind me of a jungle. Please add any animals you think apply. Remember this is all in fun. :)
There are:
Flamingos: Who pop in on occasion that create quite the stir. Usually they have the key words as part of their username to let others know their gender.
Cheetahs: Who feel as if they are gifts to the world and should be treated as such.
Elephants: Who always think they are right and don’t want to listen to other possibilities.
Impalas: Who pop in every now and then but don’t stay longer than a post or two.
Zebras: Who love to answer questions and help others. But get mad when anyone else jumps in to help.
Turtles: Who always have that puzzled look. There questions don’t make sense and they really don’t care.
Giraffes: Who are the Fanboys. The one’s who think that they are better simply because they own a certain product.
Termites: Who are too busy to search to see if their question has already been answered before.
Toads: Who register for only one or two post which usually turns out to be spam.
Butterflies: The ones who only post on the hottest topics. They usually just post to show that they are here.
Here is my contribution, to your thread, a few of my photos, for the visual aspect. Wow, you pegged each animal and personality, perfectly...M

BTW: All photograph's are copyrighted and not meant to be copied or reproduced, and are for viewing purposes only. I am sharing these photographs to add a visual to the post, and spice it up a bit. I retain all rights to the shared photograph's.. MGE

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Mark - those are beautiful
Simply stunning. The background for the zebra is something I haven't seen before. Not sure how to describe it- other than black & white set against gray giving the zebra a distinct look.

May sound confusing, but I love that pic nonetheless!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I tried hard to find real iPhone pics of "jungle" animals (no cheating!):

I've been kind of obsessed with my iPhone camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Those are some truly awesome pictures, Mark. I'm a photographer myself, and I've never captured anything that stunning.

- John

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
There are:
Might I suggest that the Hyenas ought to actually be the termites. Termites work pretty hard, always tunneling. Hyenas, on the other hand, are scavengers and carrion feeders. They live off the work of others.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Those are some truly awesome pictures, Mark. I'm a photographer myself, and I've never captured anything that stunning.

- John
Photography is an art. iPhonian apparently has "it", which no high-tech camera or training can provide (but it helps).

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I thought I'd bring it back since it is so quiet here. I thought for sure after an update with so many good features as 1.1.3 had, this place would be buzzing..Mark
For iPhonian: as exciting as the Denver jungle will ever be in winter

All iPhone pics, of course.

Last edited by a moderator: