Forum One Pass

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Chris I just tried to log into the Windows website and it failed. "Single sign on could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements".

I don't recall ever creating an account there. I've not used a Windows phone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris I just tried to log into the Windows website and it failed. "Single sign on could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements".

I don't recall ever creating an account there. I've not used a Windows phone.
It might be due to your duplicates on Everything Android. Do you have the same email address setup at both eiC and eA? You utilize the same username, correct?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see what happens if you update your email address to match at both eiC/eA -- then I'll run the sync again. See if it takes.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
It might be due to your duplicates on Everything Android. Do you have the same email address setup at both eiC and eA? You utilize the same username, correct?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see what happens if you update your email address to match at both eiC/eA -- then I'll run the sync again. See if it takes.
Give me a moment to update my email address on said websites...

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009

Okay, email address updated. Hence eiC & eA now have the same email address...

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app