Forum One Pass

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
we can login using our login details here on those sites?

Edit : the everythingAndroid doesn't seem to be a forum

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
If you are a member here at everythingiCafe and not registered at everything Android, I could use your help testing the new Forum SpeedPass. Please try logging in at http://www.everythingAndroid.org/forum using your eiC login credentials. Do not create a new account.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Worked for me, tho my iPhone was glaring menacingly @ me as I was signing onto the Andriod forum....:D

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
SpeedPass® access granted to everythingBerry members and vice versa.

http://www.everythingberry.com/forum

Anyone feel up to testing your login information at these sites, it's much appreciated. Looking more for folks who don't currently have accounts on those sites to test logging in with eiC credentials.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
SpeedPass® access granted to everythingBerry members and vice versa.

http://www.everythingberry.com/forum

Anyone feel up to testing your login information at these sites, it's much appreciated. Looking more for folks who don't currently have accounts on those sites to test logging in with eiC credentials.
Yep, logged in absolutely fine :)

Awesome work, Chris.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Chris I just tried to log into the Windows website and it failed. "Single sign on could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements".

I don't recall ever creating an account there. I've not used a Windows phone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris I just tried to log into the Windows website and it failed. "Single sign on could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements".

I don't recall ever creating an account there. I've not used a Windows phone.
It might be due to your duplicates on Everything Android. Do you have the same email address setup at both eiC and eA? You utilize the same username, correct?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see what happens if you update your email address to match at both eiC/eA -- then I'll run the sync again. See if it takes.

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
When I go to everything Android there is no link to go to the forums

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
It might be due to your duplicates on Everything Android. Do you have the same email address setup at both eiC and eA? You utilize the same username, correct?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see what happens if you update your email address to match at both eiC/eA -- then I'll run the sync again. See if it takes.
Give me a moment to update my email address on said websites...

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009

Okay, email address updated. Hence eiC & eA now have the same email address...

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app