Forwarding Hotmail to Gmail?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 19, 2007
iPhone doesn't support hotmail directly, what a surprise. I'm kinda over my hotmail account especially they've changed to that "Live" BS, which just slows things down. Is it possible to forward my hotmail to a Gmail account?

Tariq.sdk

Bronze
Jul 17, 2010
Kish Island
www.qadri.tk
Well it does work very well with Gmail and Yahoo but when it comes to Hotmail it's a shame.
It does not support any folders and if I am not wrong it does not support attachments with all of them.
I was a windows Mobile user so it's quite annoying to me.

Does any one has a solution to these issues? I am on iOS 4 with 3GS.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Tariq.sdk

Bronze
Jul 17, 2010
Kish Island
www.qadri.tk
Dear Cam,
Thanks a lot for your help. It works great. I was looking for this ever since I bought an iPhone.

For some reason your link does not appears to work but with the idea I did some googling and found another link that guides step by step till end.

Big Thanks to you. Have a good day.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/...d-touch-for-push-email-calendar-contacts.html

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I finally got it to work after noticing that the text didn't say what the image says at Step 6, [see iPhoneshacks link above] the username must include "@hotmail.com". When it authenticated, the app apparently didn't retain the "suffix" for me.

A friend of mine, for whom I'd been searching for this functionality, had success for a few minutes but now says nothing works. Mine still works but I can't solve his problems until I get my hands on his phone over the weekend.

YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app (edited via desktop)