Forwarding Text Help please...

Feb 26, 2008
Is there anyone who can help me out with this? My iPhone was working just great before I updated to 1.1.3 jb from 1.1.2 jb. as far as my applications. All are back and working find but (smsd, calld and wetool) All three are just opening then going right back to the home screen. Even isms opens but none my messages are in there, all three mailboxes show (0) messages. These are the applications I miss most. Is there a fix for them with the 1.1.3 update? I've search everywhere and can't find anything mention about them. I desperately need the messaging forward option. There's nothing worse than having to re-write a message that someone has texted me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

duckdogdrake

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
Is there anyone who can help me out with this? My iPhone was working just great before I updated to 1.1.3 jb from 1.1.2 jb. as far as my applications. All are back and working find but (smsd, calld and wetool) All three are just opening then going right back to the home screen. Even isms opens but none my messages are in there, all three mailboxes show (0) messages. These are the applications I miss most. Is there a fix for them with the 1.1.3 update? I've search everywhere and can't find anything mention about them. I desperately need the messaging forward option. There's nothing worse than having to re-write a message that someone has texted me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SMSD is what I use and I found the fix here. http://amrut.joshi.googlepages.com/
I applied the fix and it works perfectly!