Found a new site will all the iPhone apps available

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Cool! My friends aviation weather app is on the list! Even if you're not a pilot you gotta think that thing is WAY cool! :)

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Faskinating. See the youtube one? "YouTubes 'offical' iPhone App."
It is really a link to:
http://m.youtube.com/
That website has some youtube videos in 3GP format.

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Such exciting news! I especially like the one that lets you choose from 6 newspapers...can't wait to get my grubby hands on an iPhone and start putting these Apps on!

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
i can see it now...everyone and their dog are going to make shizzy iPhone apps. some of those are useful, but who the hell needs an app to find a tshirt. come on developers! quit throwing out crap!

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Cool! My friends aviation weather app is on the list! Even if you're not a pilot you gotta think that thing is WAY cool! :)
Where is your friend from, does he fly commercial? Very cool and I will definitely have this one.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Makes me wonder with all these new widgets, will there be tabbed screens, since there won't be much room for all the widgets on the main screen.

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
FINALLY!

I've been asking the "alleged insiders" for a list of the kinds of available widgets/applications that would NOT be webapps for a while! It's nice to see that someone has begun compiling a list of the kinds of things we can install!

Thanks a million for the good start!

ilLegalBeagle

EDIT -

Never mind... More webapps... Sheesh... I thought we had a winner here...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Better late than never, but EIP has a new iPhone Application directory. It's empty, but I plan on adding entries tonight. Please feel free to submit any and all applications you find out there. Members have full access to add applications.

Submission is easy. Just browse to the correct directory and click on the link Add Your Listing Here. I'll review and approve any of the apps.

Note: If you have an idea/suggestions about categories, please let me know

I've got some other ideas related to this that will be happening as we progress towards the 29th. ;)

-Chris

Last edited:

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Where is your friend from, does he fly commercial? Very cool and I will definitely have this one.
No. He's a private pilot like me.