Found site with 100 ringtone pages

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I've been getting a lot of my ringtones from www.phonezoo.com
It's a free site that once you sign up you can send the ringtones directly to your phone. Unfortunately they don't support the iPhone but I found a way around that.:laugh2:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I've got a friend who uses one of these sights for his iPhone. He has a 1.1.1 jailbroken. I tried the same sight but it wouldn't work. I heard a rumor that they couldn't do it with a jb 1.1.3 I duno, I'll give anything a try once. Well almost anything. LOL

callisto9

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
IOWA
I've been getting a lot of my ringtones from www.phonezoo.com
It's a free site that once you sign up you can send the ringtones directly to your phone. Unfortunately they don't support the iPhone but I found a way around that.:laugh2:
phonezoo is great. but no idea how to get it to work with the iPhone. care to share?

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I am just clicking the file then coverting to aac then change file to m4r and goes right into my ringtone section on iTunes.. I am not jailbroken...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I just don't understand you people. I very rarely find someone else's ringtones acceptable. Why can't you make your own?

If you just don't have any music, I understand. But, for the most part, it doesn't make sense to me...Isn't that the whole purpose of ringtones and wallpaper and etc. ...? To Personalize?

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
phonezoo is great. but no idea how to get it to work with the iPhone. care to share?
Once you have an account set up and you're logged in just do this:

1. Click on the arrow of each ringtone to listen to them.
2. When you find one that you want click on the actual ringtone title... not the arrow. This will load up a new page with sending options.
3. Click on Send via Email. This will load another new page.
4. Now just copy the Content Link and past it into a new browser window.
This will load yet another new page stating that "Your ringtone is ready for download."
5. Right mouse click on the ringtone title and select "Save Target As" and save the .mp3 file to your computer.
6. Now you can use your favorite method and convert it to the iPhone ringtone format.

All of this only takes about 10 seconds to do once you get the hang of it.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I just don't understand you people. I very rarely find someone else's ringtones acceptable. Why can't you make your own?

If you just don't have any music, I understand. But, for the most part, it doesn't make sense to me...Isn't that the whole purpose of ringtones and wallpaper and etc. ...? To Personalize?
A lot of the ringtones that I use aren't from music/songs. They are warning sounds and assorted strange noises. Although a few are made from movie themes and it's easier to just download it since it's already the proper length.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
thanks guess did not work... oh well I am some voice tones if anyone is interested maybe email would work...