Fox News on the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
This may have already been posted. I know it is found on the Apple site. This is a great site especially using wifi...:laugh2: iPhone.foxnews.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Very nice! I like that it has iphone-friendly video, and the selection seems to mirror the full version of the website. Slick.

--
Mike

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
Damn....if only it wasn't fox....about as skewed a news source you can get.....(short of a white house press conference!).

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
wow, that's the shiniest turd I've ever seen!

And yes, hopefully some actual news sources follow suit, perhaps as the iPhone makes inroads into rest of the civilized world.

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
Damn....if only it wasn't fox....about as skewed a news source you can get.....(short of a white house press conference!).
please. CNN cant even put on a Republican debate without stacking the questions with Obama and Clinton supporters, and even a live appearance by a Clinton campaign employee. CNN is the biggest joke in the news world.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
please. CNN cant even put on a Republican debate without stacking the questions with Obama and Clinton supporters, and even a live appearance by a Clinton campaign employee. CNN is the biggest joke in the news world.
Trying, unsuccessfuly, to connect this with my post.

And, Yeah, for realistic takes on events, I'll go with Jon Stewart over Fox any day....(btw, I'm no democrat)!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Trying, unsuccessfuly, to connect this with my post.

And, Yeah, for realistic takes on events, I'll go with Jon Stewart over Fox any day....(btw, I'm no democrat)!
I was just getting ready to call you a Dem! I like Jon Stewart, he's funny and relevant as hell, but he's no conservative. I little too liberal for my taste.