free iPhone

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
hi all anyone know where to get a free iPhone from:mad:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I suggest nothing, because there is nothing in this life that is free, unfortunately.

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
well we can only hope that one day there is somewhere we can get our hands on one. because i will try and be the first in the que...

there just so expensive its crazy..

i guess i will just have to dream that i have one and make do with my v3.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
My roommate is actually trying to get one threw an Internet piramid sceam right now. He has 30% don right now I think. Its too bad that he can't afford one. When he told me what he was doing and showed me the site I laughed a little.

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
hi what is the site called i will have ago to see if i have any luck.:laugh2:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I don't know the site off hand to be honest. Plus I'm not gone post it because its basically spam. But when he gets home ill shoot ya a message with the details. I honestly don't think it will work but he seems pretty confident. Either way I'm not trying to make it public on here because I love the EIC. Check back later tonight.

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
cool np mate. i have a mate who has one and he loves it. im a mobile freek i have had so many mobiles but not the iPhone. i just cant aford to buy one let alone the contract to go with it... CRAZY...:cool:

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Nothing is free, save some money and buy after couple of months. You will be proud to own one than to get one for free.

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
hi
I must admit thats a very good idea at least i will know i have worked hard to get the best phone ever..:cool:

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
I have a job mate. i work really hard. i am saving for the iPhone because i want one soooooo bad ..:)

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
well we would all liked to get the iPhone free.just tought anyone would know somewhere.

do you know what the cheapest one is out there m8.

mintybaby

Mar 13, 2008
i am looking on there m8 but there all still very expensive.

i wll just have to wait i guess :(

but for now i will just have to dream of one lol.

is there anywhere on this forum where i can get codes for a diffrent phone. for example unlock code, software codes, tips and tricks......:)

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
those pyramid type places work... But after you spend the time and money on products that you have to purchase, you should just go out and buy one.

There are some sites out there that offer products for you to buy maybe those are some things that you already purchase.. Anyways goodluck on getting yourself an iPhone.. maybe if all of us gave $1 to your paypal you can get one... lol but I don't recommend asking cause that will just get ya booted

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It is funny to think that all phones kinda become free eventually. Or at least subsidized... remember, the Razr was $600 when introduced. You have to really work hard in your life not to get a free one somewhere now. I found one in my pocket the other day and I have no idea where it came from. Oh crap, see there's one on stuck to the bottom of my shoe as I speak!

Imagine when tech gets to the point that our precious iPhone is thusly commoditized. It will happen!

electoman

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta, GA
The local radio station in Atlanta is giving one away every weekday. Not sure how to get entered as I already have one and haven't paid close attention to the promos.