Free lost iPhone service

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Coolstrategist

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I just read the information on the website. I am all for creating the best ways to help individuals locate phone owners. But how is this any better than having a listing of "Home" or something like that in your Favorites or Contact list?

If the phone finder is honest enough to use the web service I think they would scroll through your phone numbers to figure out how to contact you.

But if there is another benefit to the web service let me know as I would consider signing up.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just read the information on the website. I am all for creating the best ways to help individuals locate phone owners. But how is this any better than having a listing of "Home" or something like that in your Favorites or Contact list?

If the phone finder is honest enough to use the web service I think they would scroll through your phone numbers to figure out how to contact you.

But if there is another benefit to the web service let me know as I would consider signing up.
If you password lock your phone, no one can get to your address book to find "home" or whatever. This screen is your wallpaper, with the info on it.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
If you password lock your phone, no one can get to your address book to find "home" or whatever. This screen is your wallpaper, with the info on it.
or if it is dead and they don't own Apple products, or don't think to charge it.(that happened on this site already)

mkaiser

Jun 16, 2007
Here's my wallpaper

I'm sure some of the rest of you do this, too, but I do lock my phone and use a wallpaper with my email address on it. Hopefully when/if I lose my iPhone, the finder will get in touch with me.

Casco Bay Island iphone wallpaper.jpg