FREE Music Music Videos

fosterhere

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Cold Spring on Hudson, NY
Just came to a silly realization, while walking my dog and playing with my iPhone. I don't need to DL music on my iPhone and use up space for music. I can just use YOU-TUBE DUH :laugh2:

Seriously I was listening to the new Amy Winehouse CD that I payed for and DL, when I wonder hmmmm is there a video of her singing Back to Black?

So I slide over to You-Tube and do a simple Amy Winehouse Search and poof there it is hit it and the same song I PAYED for it's playing WITH VIDEO through my earbuds. :eek:

So I do a few more searches for my favorite songs and POOF they are all there and I even bookmarked a few.

Hey I just figured out how to get back at APPLE for the $200 screw job they put on me, NEVER EVER BUY A SONG or VIDEO from iTunes.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Just came to a silly realization, while walking my dog and playing with my iPhone. I don't need to DL music on my iPhone and use up space for music. I can just use YOU-TUBE DUH :laugh2:

Seriously I was listening to the new Amy Winehouse CD that I payed for and DL, when I wonder hmmmm is there a video of her singing Back to Black?

So I slide over to You-Tube and do a simple Amy Winehouse Search and poof there it is hit it and the same song I PAYED for it's playing WITH VIDEO through my earbuds. :eek:

So I do a few more searches for my favorite songs and POOF they are all there and I even bookmarked a few.

Hey I just figured out how to get back at APPLE for the $200 screw job they put on me, NEVER EVER BUY A SONG or VIDEO from iTunes.
All the videos at google video (the ones actually hosted at google) will play on your iPhone also.

When you see the 'you have no flash' blue cube on your screen, just got to the pulldown menu on the right and choose ipod/psp and click download.

The video will stream to your iPhone.