free ringtones?

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
I'm a new owner and I'm having trouble finding ringtones. There are a few specific ones I want but I can't find them for the iPhone. ATT has one of the ones I want online and I even have a free code but under chose your phone the iPhone is missing. Is the only way to make them on iTunes?

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
thank you! I found a post on how to get custom ringtones and it worked like a charm, I'll check this site out

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
your link goes to some photography site.. its iringer.net
theyres a couple ways to get free ringtones as of now
1. if you have a mac and have garage band you can do it that way (search garage band iPhone ringtones in google)

2. create your own using music editing program then convert to acc file then rename to m4r or sumtin (more info here read a few comments down for the correct way to do it)

3. or a program like iPhone ringtone maker
http://www.efksoft.com/products/iPhoneringtonemaker/index.htm

or the one the guy posted above me which i just looked at after typing all this and it looks like itll work perfectly and i think its free :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I'm a new owner and I'm having trouble finding ringtones. There are a few specific ones I want but I can't find them for the iPhone. ATT has one of the ones I want online and I even have a free code but under chose your phone the iPhone is missing. Is the only way to make them on iTunes?
yes the only Apple approved way is to make them in iTunes, try the website iringer.net its what i use and its all free

zanphone

Mar 2, 2009
wooooooooow guys u rooooooooooock,,,,,,,,,,,,it works perfect .......thank u so much ........the default ring tones were driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

noose333

Mar 2, 2009
You can also go to myxer.com and register there its totally free. You can customize which part of the song you want and then just hit the button the says download for iPhone and it will go straight to your iTunes. then you just sync it from there.....

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
http://audiko.net/
best site for iPhone ringtones for free it uploads them right to your iTunes, you can listen to all the clips and pick the one you like best!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I think this site makes you pay a monthly subscription now.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
yeah the irringer is windows based...i have the mac...i do my tones in garage band and then send it to iTunes...