Free software to put DVD to iPhone?

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
i thought i had posted this yesterday but i cant find it. i looked around but couldnt find what i was looking for

can i put a dvd to my iPhone. what software do i need to do it? is there free software?

ps i need something easy to use lol

thanks

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Are you running a Mac or a PC?

If you're on a Mac, google, Handbrake. It's a really easy to use program that will encode the DVDs in the necessary mp4 format.

If you're on a PC, the easiest program will probably be Videora along with a DVD decrypter.

Both programs are free to get and convert DVDs quickly.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Videora can't do multiple dvd files and merge them into one.
Dvd decrypter when used makes the dvd into a few dvd_... files.
Try DVDfab

Jul 25, 2008
Google super. It's free and one of the most versatile converters I have ever seen..

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
i thought i had posted this yesterday but i cant find it. i looked around but couldnt find what i was looking for

can i put a dvd to my iPhone. what software do i need to do it? is there free software?

ps i need something easy to use lol

thanks
I use cocosoft, it is a inexpensive program around 35.00 dollars you can find it on the web. It has worked on my windows vista fine and generally burns them in about 40 min. This is the best dvd to iPhone i have used very easy and quick.

hope this helps

IDOC

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I'm moving this thread to the DVD to iPhone/iPod touch forum. llrickman - we have a whole forum dedicated to this topic and you'll find a lot of information here by using the search function and checking out the stickies. :)

mclisis

Sep 25, 2008
my advice, try with ArcSoft MediaConverter app..to have a vivid layout.....:)

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Videora can't do multiple dvd files and merge them into one.
Dvd decrypter when used makes the dvd into a few dvd_... files.
Try DVDfab

I second dvdfab. Very quick, very easy. Once you've ripped it to your hard drive you can use handbrake to convert it to the proper format.

Worked great for I am legend.