Frequency of email notifications

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I remember with the old forum you could go into your settings and change your frequency between daily, weekly, everytime theres a new comment, or never (might have been other I just don't remember them). Well I want to change that setting but I've tried looking several times but couldn't figure out where to do that. I'm sure I'm an idiot and just missing it but help would be greatly appreciated.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
Thanks, that would help but that just let me get or cancel notifications. I guess the old option of how often I get the notifications isn't available anymore. I appreciate the help anyways.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I tried turning them off but didn't work. it turns off the alert tab on the top right. u still get emails... haha oh well it isn't too bad.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I tried turning them off but didn't work. it turns off the alert tab on the top right. u still get emails... haha oh well it isn't too bad.
As you receive emails for previous subscriptions, you can change those manually. Like this one for example, the email should give you an option to change your alert preferences.