Friday Night Lights Starts Tonight!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The absolute best show on television starts up again tonight for their third season. If you haven't seen it yet, I urge you to jump on the bandwagon. TV doesn't get better than this. The trailer has me siked!

It starts tonight on DirecTV -- which has an exclusive, but will hit NBC in the winter.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
chris thanks for the heads up! definitely one of my favorite shows! which DTV channel is it on?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
My TiVo was already set, but thanks for the reminder. Now I can get excited about watching something tonight!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Ive only seen a couple of episodes and it's pretty good, the QBs girlfriend is really hot too.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
to each his own.

Personally, I think it's terrible tv. Pathetic acting from a bunch of self involved idiotic kids.
Absolutely zero redeaming qualities. Contributes to the continued dwnward spiral of our culture. Reality tv turns otherwise "normal" people into raging ego lunatics with a entitlement attitude. Self involved children that show America they have NO idea what's going on around them. A complete disaster

But apparently no one agrees with me. It's quite popular. Just like the rest of that bullshit MTV trash.

I'm shocked Chris enjoys this show.

Obviuosly, I don't whatch the show. I can BARELY get through the trailers during commercial breaks. Not surprised NBC is picking the show up. No big secret that NBC is a filthy network with the most biased and untruthful news... And morally objectionable shows.

With this kind of dung being popular, I'm really starting to believe the whole 2012 thing...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
to each his own.

Personally, I think it's terrible tv. Pathetic acting from a bunch of self involved idiotic kids.
Absolutely zero redeaming qualities. Contributes to the continued dwnward spiral of our culture. Reality tv turns otherwise "normal" people into raging ego lunatics with a entitlement attitude. Self involved children that show America they have NO idea what's going on around them. A complete disaster

But apparently no one agrees with me. It's quite popular. Just like the rest of that bullshit MTV trash.

I'm shocked Chris enjoys this show.

Obviuosly, I don't whatch the show. I can BARELY get through the trailers during commercial breaks. Not surprised NBC is picking the show up. No big secret that NBC is a filthy network with the most biased and untruthful news... And morally objectionable shows.

With this kind of dung being popular, I'm really starting to believe the whole 2012 thing...
i may get called a dirty old man for this. but i know the actresses are older than the characters they portray.

Baywatch reruns just ain't cutting it for me anymore. There is good eyecandy in this show. Reason enough for me to kick back, have a beer and check it out.

Oct 10, 2008
I liked the movie. Seems like I have to check out the show as well. :)