Friday Night Lights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is by far the best show on television. NBC kept moving it around and it never developed a big audience. It almost didn't return, despite being critically acclaimed. The media has had nothing but great things to say about Friday Night Lights and it's deserved.

The DVD set for season 1 is out and is on sale for $19.99 at Amazon and Best Buy. I just received my (2) copies today (converting a friend) and highly recommend this show. It's not ALL about football and you don't even have to like football to enjoy the show. NBC even guarantees you'll like the show or you get your money back. I kid you not.

Anyway, just passing this info along in hopes there are a few more viewers this year. You will thank me!;)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I don't think it was as good as Lost......lol. Is it going to have another season? I watched the first season and would watch if it came back on.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm also glad that the "peanut barrage" brought "Jericho" back.

I also enjoy Lost, 24, Scrubs, House, Ghost Hunters...
I figured there must be something to Jericho and was excited to see it on CBS' summer schedule. I watched the first episode and was hooked. Unfortunately, they moved directly to episode 11 the following week. I cancelled my season pass and ordered the DVD's (which is the best thing ever). I have lots of TV to catch up on... Weeds, Heroes, Prison Break.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
chris you are so right! FNL is by FAR my favorite tv show of all time! its absolutely amazing. Its so intense I cant stand it sometimes. they grab you from the get go when street is put in the chair forever! WOW!