Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Fringe[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2008-09-09[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]J.J. Abrams[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Alex Kurtzman[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Roberto Orci[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Anna Torv[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Noble[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joshua Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lance Reddick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jasika Nicole[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Blair Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Valley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kirk Acevedo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Seth Gabel[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Fringe is an American science fiction television series that follows Olivia Dunham, Peter Bishop, and Walter Bishop, members of a Federal Bureau of Investigation "Fringe Division" team based in Boston, Massachusetts under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. The series has been described as a hybrid of The X-Files, Altered States, and The Twilight Zone.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I recently started watching this show. I'm six episodes in, and it looks like it's going to be a keeper for me. It's a decent mix of police procedural with what is currently "science fiction" but may one day in the not-too-distant future be quite real.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Wow, I would really love to know how they did this… the thing with the eyes. Excellent job with the special effects.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
That's just a little creepy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk