From where I can buy iPhone 4GB

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi guys! I want to buy iPhone from USA but there is one problem - the contract. I'm not from USA and I can't buy it with two years contract. Please, tell me from where I can buy new iPhone 4GB without two years contract and cost somethink like 300$

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
not necessarily. Apple has different versions of its online store for different countries (so they are an official entity in that country charging the right taxes, etc.). if there's no Apple.com store for his country, he can't just go and order it from the usa store - they will not ship it to an address outside of the usa. and even if there is an online Apple.com store in his country, the iPhone is currently only for sale in the usa, so he couldn't buy it there either.

ebay may be his best bet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
I'm from Bulgaria, but the 4GB iPhone there is 690$. I have a friend in the USA and he will come very soon. There are a programs in the internet, which hack the iPhone to work with any sim cards, so I can use it. But the question is - from where my friend can buy the 4GB iPhone to bring me without any contracts? I look in eBay but there are only auctions!

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Your friend can walk into any Apple or AT&T store and purchase the phone without signing a contract. Whether or not they have any 4g's available will be hit or miss. He could try calling ahead.

Good luck getting it to work in Bulgaria.

Sep 15, 2007
Your friend can walk into any Apple or AT&T store and purchase the phone without signing a contract. Whether or not they have any 4g's available will be hit or miss. He could try calling ahead.

Good luck getting it to work in Bulgaria.
And the price without contract still 300$?