Frozen Phone

phantastik

Dec 2, 2007
I was logging on the installer on my iPhone and it froze so i hit the home/sleep button several times and nothing happen so i put it on the dock and as soon as i did so the Apple popped up on the screen and then it had the cord and itune icon and when i connect it to iTunes it is asking me to restore and update and currently i have firmwire 1.1.1 and jailbroken it so if i restore and update it would ruin my phone? and lose contacts is there a way to avoid this?

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I was logging on the installer on my iPhone and it froze so i hit the home/sleep button several times and nothing happen so i put it on the dock and as soon as i did so the Apple popped up on the screen and then it had the cord and itune icon and when i connect it to iTunes it is asking me to restore and update and currently i have firmwire 1.1.1 and jailbroken it so if i restore and update it would ruin my phone? and lose contacts is there a way to avoid this?
try doing a hard reset (top and home for 10 seconds) if that doesn't work... restore. and yes, you'll lose all your contacts but if you have them on your sim card when you jailbreak download a program called SIMport and it will import all of your contacts to your phone.

good luck dude.