Frozen Screen

Feb 4, 2008
It means that I can't drag the slider either to access my menu items or turn my cell off but after some hours it works normally ! Can somebody help me?

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
It means that I can't drag the slider either to access my menu items or turn my cell off but after some hours it works normally ! Can somebody help me?
Are you jailbroken? have you tried to power your phone off and back on (hold top button for like 10 seconds, you will see a slider come up to power it off.)?

Feb 4, 2008
Jailbroken/frozen screen

Sorry guys I'm a new iPhone user and some terms are not really familiar.What exactly does "to be jailbroken" mean? And when my screen totally freezes I hold the top button in order to turn it off,I can see the red slider but I can't dragit either.

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
If you don't know what it means then you are not jailbroken, its a hacking term. Try and do a restore on your phone. If a restore does not fix it I would take that phone to an Apple store to have them take a look at it.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
to turn it off without the slider hold the power button and home button at the same time until it turns off and then immediately let go. then just turn it on with the power button again. let me know if this works